I’m so glad you’re here! I can’t wait to help your business succeed with professional, custom content that will share your story and drive customers and new fans to your site.
I’m a B2B and B2C writer who’s passionate about publishing and understands the needs of a digital marketer. I write
- Blog Posts
- Long Form Articles
- SEO Content (that’s actually well-written and engaging)
- Lead Magnets
- Video Scripts
- Course Curriculum
I started my love affair with blogging and graphic design in 2001, when I created a personal website and blog using hand-coded HTML. I had a blast, and as you can see, it catapulted me into writing and designing for the web.
- a BA in English from the University of Iowa
- three years professional proofreading experience
- seven years experience blogging and editing for Baby Name Wizard, Cafe Mom, and more
- seven years experience editing sites in Drupal and WordPress CMS
- completed SEO training by LeeAnn Fox
- created a branding course
- attended An Event Apart, a three-day conference on digital design, UX, and content
Please take a look at my portfolio or view my full resume over on LinkedIn.
My writing is
- lucid and informative
- focused on addressing how your product or service meets your avatar’s needs
- flexible to convey the tone that fits your brand
- search-engine friendly
- backed by my own research
- well edited
What Makes Me Unique
I’m an easy-going gal who started writing stories and poems at a really young age. I didn’t limit myself to tall tales, but regularly wrote my own ads for products that I used, with a special focus on shampoo, for reasons unknown.
When I was eight, my dad brought home a Mac computer, and I became obsessed with creating “ads” for imaginary products on Microsoft Paint. (Too bad I lost those files, or you’d be seriously impressed.)
I’m a married stay-at-home mom of two living in a small, rural town. After moving around a bit, with our longest stint being Colorado for six years, we returned to my hometown in Iowa to raise our kids.
I’m in my 40s, addicted to coffee and lip gloss, and my favorite movie is Field of Dreams. I’ve never met a dog I didn’t like and would welcome any offers of a puppy in exchange for services. Seriously. DO YOU HAVE A PUPPY YOU CAN GIVE ME?
Otherwise, financial compensation is acceptable too. And I’d truly be ecstatic to do what I love to do for you!Take the Next Step